Ongoing Recruitment at Finchglow Travels, 6th May, 2019
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 4years’ experience of working in a generalist HR environment. Further HR certifications would be a plus
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Nigerian Labor law and employer best practice
- Effective verbal and writtencommunications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals ,policies and procedures
- High proficiency levels with the use of HRIS & Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work with extremely confidential & sensitive data.
Job Title: Graphic Artist
- First Degree in graphic design or a related field with aminimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Corel draw, Illustrator etc.
- Exceptionalcreativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Job Title: Travel Consultant Graduate Intern
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 0-1 years’ experience as a travel consultant/ticketing and reservation officer
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus GDS; with Amadeus certification
- Ability to relate with internal and external stakeholders at various levels using diplomacy and tact
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Result oriented with regards to quality and productivity goals
- Ability to work flexible hours and shifts as determined by business need and client call volume
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a similar role
- Result Oriented & Target Driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge and other ideal leads
- Excellent time and project management skills
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
- Basic knowledge of aviation program(s) will be an added plus
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in a related role.
- Further Accounting certifications would be a plus
- Ability to pay high attention to detail
- High level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change and a pressured work environment
- Proven time management and organizational skills
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Duties, Qualifications and Skills
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND or Diploma in any course
Job Title: Content Developer
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 4years’ relevant experience in writing, journalism, marketing, communications and/or public relations
- Excellent, proven writing &communications skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and set prioritiesProficiency in personal productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Expertise in Research, data gathering and analysis method
- Solid understanding of news media and public relations.
Job Title: Junior & Senior Software Developer
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience for Senior Software Developer
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience for Junior Software Developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS, ReactJSGood understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAXBasic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git , Mercurial, SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Basic knowledge of PHP is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “HR Officer” as the subject of their mail.