GZ Industries, a state of the art packaging company has exciting employment opportunities for suitably qualified Nigerians for its factory located in Agbara, Ogun state and in the Eastern region of Nigeria.
Due to expansion and expanding business interest, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Planning and Control Officer
Roles & Responsibilities
Production, planning & Control:
- Prepares raw materials required to complete a purchase order and notifies the production team when they are ready.
- Supports the development of the production plan and schedule in line with the production forecast.
- Monitors raw material usage/consumption. Escalates identified instances of wastage or over consumption to the PPC Specialist.
- Keeps records of stock of raw materials available to ensure there are no instances of over stocking or understocking.
- Processes Purchase Requisitions for required raw materials.
- Assist with monitoring production figures on a daily basis and posts them on SAP to enable the warehouse department issue waybills.
- Supports in generating reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
- Follows-up with Film Maker to ensure the timely development of film from customers’ artwork.
- Assist to develop decorating plates from approved film.
- Manually mixes ink for can decoration when the factory’s ink stock is low.
- Maintains proper inventory of inks and plates materials.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in similar role with a first degree or HND in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Production Planning and Control
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Data Management
- Improvement Methodologies
- SAP Expertise
- Manufacturing Operations
- Ink Chemistry
- Inventory Management
- Material Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.