Recent Job Vacancies at Bolton White Hotel & Apartments, 3rd May
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports to: General Manager
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains.
- Additionally, hotel Maintenance Manager may evaluate a staff member’s cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, Air Conditioner, Generators and repairing appliances etc.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: General Manager
- Processing all Account Payable transactions and payments.
- Processing all cash transactions and payments
- Responsible for all cost control functions of the organization
- Participate in monthly stock count and reconciliation
- Process general account queries and request.
- Reconciliation of accounts with the general ledger
- Responsible for processing and payments of all regulatory obligations eg, Pension, Vat, other taxes etc.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- At least 3 years relevant experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and word
- Good analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Knowledge of Opera and Micros software is an advantage
Job Title: Head of Transport
Reports To: General Manager
- HND/B.Sc, in Transport Management or related field with minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have technical knowledge of different kinds of cars and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject
Submit CV at:
Bolton White Hotel,
7 Gwandu Street,
By Sahad Stores, Area 11,
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.