Recent Job Vacancies at De Raphcity Travel and Tour, 26th May, 2019
De Raphcity Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- NCE, OND,BSc degree in any courses.
- PA diploma or certification would be considered an advantage.
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
- Post daily deposits
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
- Engage management over any AR problems you encounter
- Initiate collections on past-due accounts
- Maintain accounting ledgers as required
- Create and update a log sheet for quality control
- Handle all special billing situations, including group reservations and conventions
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information, such as billing addresses and invoice numbers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in AR can substitute for educational requirement
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Experience with customer service and client communication
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced 10-key skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with accounting software programs.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Deadline: 19th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.