Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Halogen Security Company is seeking to recruit a Front desk officer for a client in the hospitality industry.
- Greet guests and get them checked into rooms (walk-in and those with reservation)
- Assist in making meeting room reservations, catering arrangements and travel bookings
- Noting the guest’s departure and settling the bill.
- Handle guest requests and issues
- Respond to visitor’s questions professionally and courteously.
- Maintain reception area clean and organized.
- Ensure in compliance with company rules and regulations.
- Notify Security Officer about unescorted guests and emergency situations.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- BSc. /HND/ND, additional qualifications will be a plus
Job Title: i-TAC Support Engineer
- Halogen Security Company is seeking to recruit a i-TAC Support Engineer for a client in the IT industry.
- Provide first level off-site technical support for all services: Voice, Data connectivity, Internet services, Wimax services etc.
- To consistently provide a high level of excellent customer service and support, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Hands-on experience on Incident Management (First Call Resolution)
- Prompt Response to inbound calls and emails.
- Follow up on unresolved complaint/ open tickets to closure.
- Timely Escalation/feedback to relevant units.
- Preparing Technical Reports.
- B.Sc/B.Eng Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Electrical-Electronics Engineering (2.2/Upper Credit at minimum).
- CCNA, CCNP (Desired)
- Strong telecommunications, IP design skills, & in-depth knowledge of IP Network.
- Excellent business communication skills both verbal and written.
Deadline: 13th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Front Desk Officer ” as the subject to the mail.
For enquiries: kindly call: 09090328028