Recent Job Vacancies at Ntel Nigeria, 17th May, 2019
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Administrator
- To provide administrative support to Sales team on stock allocation, inventory management and sales reconciliation
Key Role Responsibilities
- Perform day to day sales reconciliation between sales team and treasury operation to ensure proper accountability and remittance of all sales proceeds
- Review regional sales performance and compare it with the monthly sales goal; providing relevant sales report to for use by regional sales management
- Provide all forms of clerical/administrative support to regional sales team as it relates to commercial and non-commercial sales, keeping records of approvals documents, processes, invoices, etc.
- Act as the custodian of all regional sales team’s systems such as Partner Relationship Management portal, sales force tools (POS) etc. by providing assistance on use, handling operationality of the system and ensure system record correspond to manual sales of the team
- Work with our cross functional partners (Sales, Finance, Legal/Regulatory, IT, Product/Engineering etc.) to provide support on successful execution of any sales systems review and implementation, as well as identifying opportunities for on-going program improvements and enhancements.
- Provide support to the regional Retail Sales and consumer sales team in managing schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, generating sales reports related to sales activities and revenue data
- Undertake and provide support to regional sales team in developing sales initiatives and programs that will support the sales team in achieving their targets.
- Fluent in English
- First degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience including:
- 1 year experience in Sales operations in a telecom or FMCG company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
- Good business acumen
- Telecommunication savvy
- Good understanding of sales and basic accounting principles
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Numeric skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Networking skills
- Interpersonal and Customer service skills
- People Management skills
Quality / Technical Competencies:
- Database management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Please indicate the job title as the subject matter of your application ” Regional Sales Administrator”