PropertyPro.ng (a member of tolet.com.ng group) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Neighbourhood Ambassador
- Neighborhood Ambassador is responsible for creating awareness of PropertyPro.ng within his residential locality.
- He or She is to build partnerships between property agents within his or her locality and PropertyPro.ng.
- Represent PropertyPro.ng in your residential area and surrounding areas
- Create Partnerships with property agents and all property agents associations within your locality
- Daily collection information on all apartment, office spaces, and shops that are up for rent or sale within your locality.
- Update collected information on the websites
- Educate property agents and property hunters on how to get successful results on propertypro.ng.
- Communication Skill
- Negotiation skill
- Internet Savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
- Team Player
Job Title: Customer Success Officer
- Educate listing agents and developers on the best use of the platform for increased success.
- Collation of agents’ activity data
- Analysis of collected data to optimize agents and developers’ experience and improve the platform process.
- Participate in Product development discussions.
- Provide technical and product support to listing property agents and developers
- Daily engagement with property agents and developers until they attain successful use of the platform.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of Customer Service
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Ability to create Marketing and product Communications
- Analytical Skills: being able to crunch and analyse data.
- Team Player
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com