Job Title: Intern Architect
- The candidate’s mission is to produce information & Supervise the interior design & building Team and execute quick, affordable, construction projects.
- He or she will be directly paired with a Principal assisting in all Principal level activities.
- Interface with the best architects, real estate developers, building owners, Engineering leaders in Nigeria.
- AutoCAD, Sketchup & Revit drafting and 3D rendering (added advantage).
- Schedule tasks for your team.
- Interface with other consultants and clients at meetings, on phone, and email.
- Survey construction sites for Interior design, Architectural & MEP systems
- Learn to write proposals to clients for new projects
- Learn to bill clients for current work
- Directly assist Principal daily
- Design review for code compliance, lowest construction cost, change order prevention.
- Graduate of Architecture. (MSc. Is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 1- 2years experience.
- Lives in Lagos.
Deadline: 8th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org position as Title/Subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.