Job Title: Director of Administration
Location: Ogbomoso, Oyo
- The Director of Administration is a Principal Officer and Secretary to the Board of Management
- He/she is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Hospital and responsible to the Chief Medical Director.
- Candidate for the post shall be astute administrator per excellence, focused, self- driven and an achiever
- He/she is expected to be an exceptional leader with integrity and transparency, be a team leader that would be able to drive others
- He/she is expected to give quality and appropriate advice to the Management for the smooth running and improvement of the Hospital.
- The candidate must possess a good honours Degree in Administration/Humanity from a recognized University and must be a member of professional bodies such as Nigeria Institute of Management/Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria
- Possession of Post-Graduate Certificate in relevant fields would be an added advantage.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in Health Sector and must have reached the position of an Assistant Director.
Terms and Conditions of Service
- The remuneration and other conditions of service should be as obtainable in the Teaching Hospital in the country.
Deadline: 17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must have their Applications along with 15 copies of credentials to:
The Chief Medical Director,
LAUTECH Teaching Hospital, Ogbomoso,
Note: The position applied for must be indicated on the left top corner of the envelope.