Recent Vacancies at ICS Outsourcing Limited, 14th May, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
- Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience years as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com