Protege Management is a premier boutique Human Resource Consulting and Executive Search organisation that offer both local and international companies bespoke human resource consulting products and services across diverse sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Corporate Attorney
- We are looking for an intelligent, pro-active, experienced Female Corporate Attorney
- for our Abuja based Law firm client’s to work as part of the company’s legal team in ensuring the company’s transactions comply with corporate laws and regulations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Consult and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, patents).
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues.
- Research, anticipate and guard company against legal risks.
- Guide managers and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.).
- Draft and administer all contracts.
- Negotiate deals and attend company meetings.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Licensed to practice law from the Nigerian Bar Association
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate lawyer
- Proven comparable law firm experience
- Proven background on corporate law (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills
- Computer skills
- Preferred Sex: Female Abuja Based.
Deadline: 24th May 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com