Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who wants to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who wants to organize a group tour for their staffs without stress.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
- Suitable candidates will efficiently measure and manage the transactions received to the company by their customers.
- The Officer must perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
- Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments
- Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
- Supporting the month end process
- Generating month end reports
- B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
- Proven work experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with relevant software
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process Financial spreadsheets
- Good negotiation skills.
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
Renumeration and Benefits
- Attractive Basic Salary
- Health Insurance.
Deadline: 6pm, 17th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Reconciliation Officer” as the subject of their email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.