Recruitment for Medical Officer at Aesthetic Clinic, 9th May, 2019
Aesthetic Clinic – We are a medical service provider located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions in all ages, improving physical appearance while emphasizing preventive medicine and the overall health and wellness of patients through the anti-aging and wellness medical services we provide.n
We are evolving from a Dermatology & Cosmetic Medical Facility to a full Dermatology, Cosmetic Medical & Surgical Facility hence the need to expand our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Purpose of the Job
- Post holder will provide support for smooth functioning of day-to-day clinic operations, and deliver high-quality patient care. You will serve as an advisor on various health issues. You will assist senior medical officers with evaluating clinical data, arranging weekly staff meetings, and coordinating work schedules, solving patient or staffing issues as well as making recommendations related to clinical services and programs.
- Post holder will report to the Aesthetic Doctor
- This position will be based in Abuja Nigeria
In this role, post holder will be responsible and accountable for:
- Arranging investigations, surgical treatment, medical treatment and discharge as directed by the Clinic Director and/or Consultant to which assigned
- Ensuring that consent forms and other correspondence are completed with minimum delay and that all such correspondence is complete prior to every procedure
- Maintaining good communications with all areas and disciplines within the clinic and with all medical and med spa to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the clinic
- Being “on-call” or participating in shift rosters is a requirement of the position
- Participating in clinical meetings that are undertaken by the clinical unit
- Assisting with case presentations at teaching meetings where necessary
- Providing quality medical care under the supervision and direction of Clinic Director and Senior Medical Staff
- Conducting day to day review of patients
- Ensuring comprehensive, accurate and concise medical records are maintained for patients with an appropriate signed and dated legible entry in the patient’s medical record on every attendance upon a patient.
- Contributing to quality patient care by participation in case planning which includes appropriate treatment planning, in clinic care and discharge planning
- Providing assistance with surgical procedures and outpatient clinics as directed by the Clinic Director and/or Consultant to which assigned
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to lead standardization of care
- Inspirational to the healthcare team
- Superb listening skills
- Strong interpersonal, team working and networking skills, with the ability to confidently engage with others
- Flexibility in approach and a can-do attitude
- Evidence of high level organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Current registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- 2 to 4 years relevant clinical experience and ability to demonstrate practical understanding of what the role entails
- Dedication to patient safety and quality of healthcare
- Commitment to the clinic’s values and vision
- Comfortable using computers
- Perceptive when it comes to handling machines for procedures
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, Cover Letter and a recent colored Passport Photograph to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.