Recruitment For Sales Interns at General Electric, 23rd May, 2019
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Job ID: 3285462
- The Undergraduate EID Sales Intern role requires working closely with assigned GE Businesses to provide operational support to all aspects of their ongoing and future initiatives being executed/to be executed in Nigeria.
- This role may also require interface with Government entities, GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
- Support in sales and market development for West Africa under supervision from the sales team to grow GE’s gas turbine market penetration and product placement. The EID Intern will create market insights and industry intelligence towards the development of new market opportunities.
GE Nigeria interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Passion for technology and previous internship experience in GE will be an added advantage
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- Experience in Coding or Programming will be an added advantage
- 3rd or 4th year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- In Nigeria: must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply