We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
- Present, promote and sell services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling and storming.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- BSc/HND in Accounting/Finance/Business Management or any other related disciplines.
- Must reside on the Island environs. If you are not residing on the Island environs please don’t apply.
- Applicants that just finished their NYSC and interested to build their careers in Sales are eligible to apply.
- If you have less than 1-2 years experience in Sales and have worked in lending firm you are eligible to apply.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Good communication, presentation and interperspnal skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Good persuasion and negiotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver result and work under pressure.
- Resourcesful, networking and reliable.
Sales performance incentive/bonus, HMO and annual leave allowance.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the post applied as subject of the mail.