Sales Engineer Job Vacancy at Plusworld Roofing Limited
Plusworld Roofing Limited is an indigenous roofing engineering company. We work with dedication and integrity and strive for a position of leadership in the roofing industry, with a foundation of respect and trust, our goal is to build a lasting relationship with our clients. We have a knack for technological innovations and products and we also indulge in finding the most practical solutions to business and job related problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Develops and implements strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Initiate, develop and convert potential businesses.
- Have the ability to take basic civil measurements
- Eloquent and passionate about their work
- Plan and monitor advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Meets with key clients; establish and maintain business relationships with key clients.
- Negotiate and close business deals (business conversion).
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to present industry standards and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Organizing sales visit and technical days.
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions of service.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met and exceeded
- Preparing sales reports and literatures
- Liaising with existing clients
- Providing product education and advice.
- Candidate must be presentable, eloquent and possess a minimum of a degree in Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying and or related fields with adequate technical and sales knowledge in selling building and construction related products and services.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years work experience with verifiable performance track records at former employments.
- Profession qualification(s) in the building/engineering/construction industry will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Candidates’ should possess:
- Strong analytical, technical and organizational skill
- Good communication and relational skill
- Teamwork skills
- Sales and commercial awareness skill.
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the role applied for as subject of mail.