Senior Metering Engineer Jobs in a Multinational Oil and Gas Company
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Metering Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Occasional Onshore or Offshore, Rivers
- Provide reports highlighting weekly activity forecast and progress on impending issues as relates metering maintenance to the Head of Metering.
- React effectively where necessary to site maintenance requests and manage metering interventions to reduce downtime due to metering systems failure.
- Ensure follow up of all metering related site modification requests and issue progress reports accordingly.
- Follow up on metering maintenance plan and spare inventory with his developed understanding and knowledge of UNISUP and use same for Preventive Maintenance, PM and Material Management, MM-notification, work orders, purchase requisition, material master form creation, etc.
- Prepare and update fiscal crude and gas metering station regulatory handbook and logbooks according to DPR requirements, Crude Handling and Gas Sales Agreements, company rule CR EXP 160 as updated in CR EXP 166 and other International standards (API, ISO, NORSOK, etc.)
- Follow up on metering database to ease administration and increase access to metering information to the relevant users.
- Ensure that periodical meter proving, prover loop and tank/vessel calibrations are carried out according to the Department of Petroleum Resources requirements and the certifications of same, duly approved by same regulatory body, DPR.
- Follow-up quarterly validation of fiscal gas metering instrumentation and sampling for laboratory compositional determination of impurities by a third party certifying company and gas customers.
- From time to time review the progress of his activities with his hierarchy, the Head of Metering and where necessary, the Maintenance Manager based on priorities, set objectives, etc
- At least 7-10 year experience as a metering engineer preferably in an oil and gas production environment
- Personnel shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng., B.Tech etc.) in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A B.Sc. in Physics may be considered. A Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
Deadline: 6th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.