Swets Group Recruitment For Graduate Finance/Accounts Interns, May 2019
Swets Group is a customer-focused Maritime Oil & Gas organization who strives to remain cognizant of their clients’ expectations and have placed ourselves at the center of the dynamic shipping business in Nigeria. Leveraging upon over three decades worth of experience which has given us an edge over the marine consulting companies all over the world and this transition has helped our business to grow further.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Accounts Intern
- We seek a self-driven Finance and Accounts Intern to join our team! We are looking for a young graduate who can commit to a full time, Monday through Friday Internship opportunity at our corporate office in Lekki, Lagos.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Maintenance of Petty cash
- Work cross-functionally with Operations and HR teams to meet goals and deadlines
- Creation and online submission and monitoring of monthly Invoices.
- Raising of payment vouchers and memos
- Posting of transactions on Peachtree Accounting software.
- Filing of VAT monthly to FIRS
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Basic working knowledge of Peachtree
- Must possess good writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- A team player
- Great attitude and flexibility
- Accounting, Banking and Finance or Economics graduate or similar disciple with a minimum of 2.1 GPA
- Currently looking for a Place for Primary Assignment PPA (i.e 1yr NYSC Youth Service) OR 0-1yr post NYSC experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and supporting Documents in a PDF or MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org subject of the mail should be Position applied for: ” Finance and Accounts Intern ”
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted via mail and phone call.