Technical Sales Associate Vacancy at Aquarian Consult Limited
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Associate
Job Code: AJ22-01
- In this strategic position, the Technical Sales Associate will be responsible for identifying opportunities within existing and new accounts, managing and resolving conflicts with clients and their deadlines among other responsibilities.
- S/he will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, and opportunity assessment.
- They will also develop and manage executive level relationships with key stakeholders.
- They will work closely with the other staff members to lead services and projects revenue. S/he will partner closely with management to drive the creation and development of new business opportunities
- Create and manage the opportunity pipeline.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with us and how our solutions deliver results.
- Initiate the right technical partnerships to deliver the customer needs to their expectations.
- Ensuring a Professional Sales Experience for customers during all aspects of the sales process including: Formal meeting agendas, formal follow-up stating sequence of events and next steps in writing, and issue resolution in a timely fashion.
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- 7+ years in Nigerian Oil & Gas industry experience minimum 2 years in direct sales.
- Demonstrated understanding of sales cycles and processes.
- Understanding of the Oil & Gas streams.
- Proficient in utilizing various sales techniques.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Eligibility And Requirement
- Must be willing to travel, depending on business requirements.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Lagos or Abuja.
Knowledge Skills And Competencies
- Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with the ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and nontechnical audiences alike across all organizational levels
- Proven track record of account management and sales success.
- Understand the various financial instruments used by customers to conduct business.
- Prior experience selling contracts/ products with technical content of substantial value preferred.
- Highly organized, with strong negotiation and sales leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and prioritize competingdemands.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: cv@Aquarianconsult.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only successfully prequalified candidates will be contacted