Tetra Pak – Which takes its name from the original tetrahedron-shaped cartons it developed – manufactures and markets food packaging containers, filling systems, and distribution equipment for industrial customers in more than 170 countries. Its coated-paperboard boxes are used to hold dry, wet, cold, and shelf-stable foods and beverages. The privately-owned company is the largest subsidiary of holding company Tetra Laval International.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Future Talent Programme – Project Engineer
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
- Would you like to start your career “in good company”? We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
- Our Future Talent Programme – Technical Track is a 1-year programme that will develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way.
- From day one, you’ll be delivering results as part of the team and hold an actual position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. You will work in various parts of Tetra Pak and gain experience from a network of Colleagues all over the world. And that is just the beginning of your Tetra Pak career. After the programme finishes you will have gained valuable experience to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
- Develop basic technical solutions in customer projects
- Develop project documentation in customer projects
- Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers for engineering parts in customer projects
- Participate in validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in customer projects
- Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
- University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Process or Chemical Engineering
- Recently graduated in year 2018/2019
- Attitude and Flexibility is key – must be willing to work long hours and away from home (ad hoc as per customer requirements)
- Excellent communication skills, process orientation, a positive service mind set and customer focus
- Fluent in French language will be an advantage
- Travelling – internationally and locally
- Valid Passport and Driver’s License is required
- Very collaborative & willingness to learn and adapt easily
- Self-motivated, flexible and result-oriented
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply