Vacancies forbBusiness Development Officer at Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos (Preferable Island and environs closer to the Island)
Duties and Responsibilities
As a BDO you would directly represent the company and the company’s line of products. Tasks expected from qualified candidate’s includes:
- Assist to sell various products for the organization and ensure optimal level of customer services through headhunting and sales calls on telephone.
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Participate in all departmental meetings, in-road campaigns and provide training for same.
- Minimum of OND certificate.
- At least 1-2 years sales experience.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- N40,000 net monthly plus commission on sales
- Other Benefits: HMO and Pension.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com Using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.