Vacancies in at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: E-commerce and Digital Marketing Officer
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Excellent negotiating skills with the ability to drive closure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science etc).
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and influence skills to gain credibility with customers.
- Minimum 3 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Fire business).
- Commercial awareness.
- Good skills in MS-Office (word, excel, PowerPoint etc).
- Excellent communicator and business relationship builder.
- Open minded person, team player.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Able to learn and understand the products technically and support customers in technical questions.
- Product knowledge in Fire systems, HSE products, Access, CCTV, and Intrusion is a plus.
- Organizational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Sales skills.
- Organisations’ Safety Managers
- Ministries Stakeholders
- Professional Associations
- Relevant Regulatory Bodies.
- The job requires 50% travel time from the job holder.
- Proficiency in English Language (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Knowledge of one or more international language is added advantage.
- Ability to speak other local Nigerian languages is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.