Vacancy for Human Resource Projects Officer at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley Consults is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Projects Officer
- The HR Projects Officer will be responsible for human resource functions within Owens & Xley Consults. This includes but not limited to recruitment, human resource administration and personnel management.
- Work with Lead Consultant and Client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation
- Work closely with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm, and prepare business reports
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information.
- Manage Owens and Xley Consults HR database
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide general support to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.Sc or HND in any related field of study
- Experience in CIPM qualification is a plus.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels
- Excellent organization, planning and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com