WACOT is all about making the most of opportunities. We are a part of TGI Group well diversified into Agro-Allied, manufacturing and trading operations. We started in Nigeria more than 20 years ago and today our ambition to build strong and sustainable businesses for the benefit of all our stakeholders has continued to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager- Quality Management System
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Quality Officer, TGI Group
- We seek a QMS Manager who will be centrally responsible for Implementation of Quality Systems & QA in procurement, warehousing, processing, logistics & customer services related to Agro Inputs, Agro chemicals & Agro commodities in WACOT Limited.
Key Responsibilities include
- Coordinate between Central Quality and WACOT functions to standardize & sustain the quality & Food safety systems.
- Risk identification, assessment & escalation & coordinate mitigations with users.
- Supervise the QC programs in-place for procurement of Agro commodities
- Supervise Good hygiene practices in Processing plants, Warehouses in WACOT supply chain through periodic inspections & drive continual improvement.
- Supervise daily Quality trends from Manufacturing & handling deviations
- Carry out Food Safety System internal audit program under supervision of central quality aiming to continual Improvement & no surprises in external audits.
- Coordinate & Maintain food safety systems data (MIS Data) for periodic reporting to CQ.
- Coordinate periodic review of Quality & Food Safety Systems.
- Coordination of ISO training program plan & execution by central quality.
- Coordinate with central Quality for document control of ISO systems.
- Coordinate external audit preparation and maintain related documentation.
- Support site preparations for MANCAP inspections
- Cross check site Food safety processes aiming to be prepared for un-announced external audits.
- Maintain CAPA tracker for all means of improvement in food safety.
Education & Skills:
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Agricultural Science.
- Minimum of 7 Years’ experience in Agricultural industry
- Knowledge / Certifications in QMS & Food Safety systems
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Knowledge on quality and food safety systems.
- Proficiency in MS office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Quality Assurance & Production functions related to processing of agricultural commodities
- Quality matters related to agricultural commodities procurement & exports.
- Manufacturing Processes related to agro commodities
- Hands-on experience in QA Labs & test methods.
- Experience in conducting Quality Audits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online