Vacancy for Professional Mover at Hypamovers
Hypamovers.com is the leading full-service professional moving company in Lagos, Nigeria. Birthed out of a need to address the challenges of relocating homes and offices within the Lagos metro area, Hypamovers offers an experience which is such a HASSLE, and an INCONVENIENCE.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Mover
- We are looking for young and smart individuals that are hardworking and willing to learn the principles of being a professional mover. The role is part-time and gives you an opportunity to make good honest cash when you are available to join us on our projects.
- SSCE/GCE Certificate
- University/Polytechnic Matriculation ID or student ID a plus
- Valid Drivers License also a plus
- The ideal candidate is also one that can communicate effectively with customers and team mates, ensures all services are performed, and then accurately records activities on the project paperwork.
- This position may require after office hours and weekend shifts; You must also be able to lift and carry up to 30 kg (65 lbs).
- We are looking for workers who have a strong record of dependability, reliability, and who are willing to work hard.
- Ability to follow directions as given by the supervisor or advanced level Movers.
- Knowledgeable about property protection, able to use tools properly to prevent damage to the job site – including such areas as doors, floors, steps, and walls.
- Knowledge of and ability to use basic tools such as drills, screwdrivers, rubber hammers, etc.
- Knowledge of and ability to use moving equipment such as 2-wheel and 4-Perform basic assembly and dis-assembly of residential/commercial units, and equipment to prepare for transportation.
- Perform packing and preparation of goods/equipment in a manner that is consistent and compliant with standard practices.
- Can communicate proficiently in the English language
- Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions.
- Has an understanding or ability to learn the Commercial Moving Process.
- Ideal candidates are individuals that are fully capable of completing the essential functions, including but not limited to, general moving processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested. This includes the ability to transfer skills and work in a similar position in the role of Household Goods Mover and Warehouse Services as work dictates.
- This is a perfect position for undergraduate students who are interested in part-time work with flexible work hours.
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com