Vacancy for Sales Associate at Workforce Group, 1st May, 2019
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Preferred Location: Lagos Island and its environment, Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Shomolu, Fadeyi, Oshodi, Festac or Apapa
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory. Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings, and training.
- Follow company Sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively work with other departments to smoothly transition a new customer.
- Policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Recognize colors, sizes, and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 32years old
- Experience in sales/BDO/Marketing is an added advantage
- At least 5 credit including Mathematics and English at O’level.
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension and others
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified