We are currently recruiting suitable and qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Preferred Location: Lagos Island and its environment, Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Shomolu, Fadeyi, Oshodi, Festac or Apapa
- Solicit and secure new clients, sell and promote all approved lines of service or product within a designated sales territory. Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted prospects using a variety of methods such as cold-calling, lead qualifying, presenting proposals and sales funnel management. Maintain sales records and accurately fill out new client paperwork.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings, and training.
- Follow company Sales policies and procedures, including price/product guidelines and new installation procedures.
- Present a professional image. Build relationships, communicate openly, educate customers, manage customer needs and proactively work with other departments to smoothly transition a new customer.
- Policy. Maintain vehicle cleanliness and ensure regular vehicle maintenance.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Recognize colors, sizes, and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 32years old
- Experience in sales/BDO/Marketing is an added advantage
- At least 5 credit including Mathematics and English at O’level.
- Salary: Attractive
- Other Benefits: HMO, Pension and others
Deadline: 15th May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified