Vacancy for Sales Engineer at Oleams Oilfield Services Limited
O’leams Oilfield Services Limited – We are a company duly registered here in Nigeria as a limited liability company. We are passionately engaged in the business of sales, distribution and installation of World class, Award winning safety tools and equipment to both private and public establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- The position of sale engineer consists of selling business goods or services, the selling of which requires a technical background equivalent to a baccalaureate degree in engineering.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales support;
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements;
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions;
- Diagnose problems with installed equipment;
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs;
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment;
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, documenting how such changes will lower costs or increase production;
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery;
- Sell products requiring extensive technical expertise and support for installation and use, such as material handling equipment, numerical-control machinery, and computer systems.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds or behavior;
- Ability to consider relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Competencies (in order of importance)
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
Lines of Communication:
- Report directly to the technical manager
- Full Time Job. Working hours is 8-6pm, mondays to friday
Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.comUsing the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.