Wireline Superintendent Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wireline Superintendent
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Familiarize self with COMPANY emergency procedures, carry out assigned responsibilities safely and report any incident, unsafe act or operation.
- Promote the safety of persons, the protection of environment and assets of COMPANY and service companies concerned in all COMPANY operations.
- Ensure all personnel under your supervision are aware of their HSE responsibilities with continuous monitoring to check compliance.
- Promote professionalism and respect of our company rules, best practices and technical excellence.
- Inspection of Wireline equipment (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line)
- Organising Monthly HSE meeting with contractors in their base and field.
- Auditing of Wireline equipment (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line)
- Ensure service companies comply with company rules
- Investigate and report on-site incidents and non-conformances where assigned.
- Follow up the well specific HSE plan during the operations.
- Ensure QA/QC commitments from services companies are applied.
- Perform QHSE audit of service companies in accordance to the company rules
- Supervision of Wireline (Slickline, Braided Line & E-line) operations onshore and offshore, receiving and validating operation’s daily cost and reports from the field.
- Validate Wireline programme prepared by Engineers and prepare programme if need be.
- Upgrading of Wireline data base.
- Follow up SL and WL inventories and update them monthly
- Order the missing equipment such redress kit, plugs, and ensure the availability of safety stock all the time
- Going to the field to supervise some special operations like fishing jobs and perform monthly site visit
- Audit contractors in the location to ascertain compliance to COMPANY rules.
- Checking stock of tools in the Ware house and Contractor’s Base
- Creating well review meetings with GSR and well productivity group concerning Wireline programme
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Mechanical Engineering plus
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Wireline operations. Good knowledge of equipment is required to be able to supervise and coordinate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make decisions, and
- ability to solve technical problems.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language.
- Have a PC literate with word processing and spread sheet applications
- in a Window environment.
- International Well Control (IWCF) Certificate.
Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online