Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Administrator
- Provide direction for and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Liaise with course participants to acknowledge booking and provide details about courses according to customer service standards and processes.
- Design and develop training courses and curriculum, lecture slides, training notes, and calendar for various courses.
- Liaise with facilitators to ensure smooth running of training programs
- Foster collaborative work practices and promote a workplace environment focused on staff empowerment, efficient work practices and encouragement of initiative and innovation.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures on training.
- Market Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
- Support in the strive for excellence in academic administration through the research and possible implementation of “best practice” principles.
- Qualified Applicants must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
- Applicant must also have 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Demonstrable e-learning skills, Curriculum Designing, Must be familiar with module and other similar e-learning portal
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Qualified Applicants must have 2 to 3 years experience in similar position, must be graduates of a reputable institution and must have completed NYSC.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email