Apply for Nationwide Recruitment In A Reputable Technology Company
Job Title: Business Development Executive (Sales)
- To ensure achievement of preset targets.
- To efficiently draw a route plan towards enhancing achievement of deliverables.
- To collate and report product performance in trade.
- To attend to and solve retailers complaints.
- Young, smart and intelligent male graduates who are not more than 28 years of age.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills. Good territorial knowledge of the state interested in working.
- Highly numerate with statistical bias.
- Highly resourceful person.
- University graduate with a minimum of second class upper division or second class lower division with a post-graduate qualification
- Should have completed the NYSC programme.
- 1 to 3 years previous relevant sales experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (giving e-mail address and telephone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Reference and the preferred state as the subject of your mail e.g ” BDE-ENUGU or BDE-KWARA”
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.