Lorache Group – Our client, a Telecommunication firm with major stake in ISP across Nigeria is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer (General Ledger-GL Role)
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor/Head
- The Accounts Officer’s primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of Financial Statements.
- Variance Analysis Scrutiny of General Ledger Balances on Regular basis
- Proficient in Reconciliations of all major items in Income Statement and Balance Sheet eg: Sales, Stock, Bank, Duties & Taxes.
- Preparation of various Management Reports (Regular and Ad-hoc)
- Handling Internal and External Audits
- Assisting other Finance Sub-Functions as and when required.
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 3 to 5 years of experience. ICAN (added advantage).
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage)
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
Between N150, 000.00 and N200, 000.00 monthly – Negotiable
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Channel Partner Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Channel Partner Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking stateof-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Channel Partner Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation,
- Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence,and Motivation
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.
Leave a Reply