Asset Officer Job Vacancy in a Car Buying Service in Nigeria
Rovedana Limited – Our client is one of the largest car buying service in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Officer
- The Asset Officers will be responsible for all the retail sales and merchandising activities within the car lot
- He/She will also contribute towards the sales strategies, marketing drives and concepts to improve overall performance of their car lot.
- Must have either a B.Sc. or HND
- Must have good knowledge about cars and car maintenance.
- Must also strong experience in retail sales and developing sales strategies within an outlet.
- Very skilled in handling and rendering good service experience to customers
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good Negotiation skills.
- Age limit is 30 years.
Deadline: 6th June, 2019.
Interview Date & Time
Thursday, 6th June, 2019, by 9am.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come for a walk-in interview with their CV at:
4th Floor, No 256 Murtala Muhammed Way,
Alagomeji (By AP Club Bus Stop),
Yaba – Lagos State.
- Please do come in with an updated copy of your CV and be well dressed. Ask for Mr. Nnamdi
- Only experienced persons (males/females) who have the requirements above and are ready to resume on Friday, 7th June 2019 will be considered for this role.