Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- We are looking for a talented and accomplished site engineer to join our growing business.
- As a site engineer, you will manage projects, supervise staff, and provide technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Our ideal candidate is an industrious go-getter.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Construction, Building, or related field
- State-issued certification or engineering license
- Considerable experience in a similar position
- In-depth knowledge of engineering, technology, building, construction, and design
- Proficient in the use of computer aided design (CAD) software
- Familiar with scientific analysis software as well as graphics and map creation software
- Proven track record for managing personnel and material resources
- Exemplary critical thinking, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Active listening and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use the scientific process to solve problems
- Dedication to learning new concepts and strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Compile estimates for technical and material requirements for project development
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Evaluate operations and processes
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Test material and structural integrity
- Research the environmental impact of projects
- Incorporate eco-friendly and sustainable features into design plans
- Create graphical representations of proposed solutions
- Prepare proposal documents and presentations
- Compile and present reports explaining project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Direct engineering activities; assign tasks, provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities
- Collaborate with management to align activities with desired business outcomes
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget.
- The goal is to ensure the company facilities are well-cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or B.Sc/BA in business administration or facility management will be an advantage
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.