Business Development Manager Job at RyteGate Technologies and Construction
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Career Level: Mid-level
Employment Type: Full-Time Employee
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development Manager to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for developing our businesses, sourcing and bringing in clients, analyzing our client base and current projects strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to closing deals and expansion.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting client engagement and closing businesses and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Builds clients engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet the targeted prospects (Federal and state government, private sectors and individuals).
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for constructions project.
- Ensure up to date with building projects adverts both on social media and newspapers
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts for the constructions industry
- Sourcing and applying for Federal and State government building projects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of businesses and revenue
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching and tendering proposals related to events, publications.
- Locate or proposes potential business deals e.g. road constructions, building construction and designs, estate construction, airport construction, Public facility construction (hospitals, schools, shopping malls, office complexes and industrial facilities et al) by contacting potential partners; prospective clients, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating projects requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential
- Attending networking events.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Brainstorming with the business development team to create new project strategies and proposals
- Identifying solutions and services that would appeal to new clients
Qualification and Experience
- Degree: B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- MBA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 5 and above
- Proven working experience as a business development specialist in a construction company or a relevant role
- Proven track record of success in the construction industry
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Great networking skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player, negotiation skills
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary: N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
- A fun working environment with the job required training
- We are committed to creating a great opportunity for the long term, advanced career growth.
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Company-sponsored happy hour prizes and giveaway games
- Amazing team members and regular company sponsored team events
- Highlights of our benefits package:
- Weekly catered lunch
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Holiday/Weekend bonuses
- Competitive commission rates
- Monthly movement and communication allowances
- Company sponsored business investment opportunities owned and managed by staff
Deadline: 30th June 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online