Career Opportunities at Pruvia Integrated Limited, June, 2019
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast-rowing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- B.S/M.A in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Preferably, applicant who reside in Lagos (mainland).
Job Title: Surveyor
- We are seeking a capable, experienced surveyor to join our growing team. In this position, you will conduct precise measurements of land boundaries, geographical and man-made features, latitude and longitude, elevation, and any other relevant data, as needed by our clients.
- You will process all necessary calculations and generate reports, maps, etc. in order to help our clients in their engineering, construction, and/or development process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to job sites in a timely and responsible fashion
- Honor all scheduling commitments and communicate any delays in a timely manner
- Conduct all measurements needed to meet survey requirements with accuracy
- Utilize and maintain all necessary equipment properly
- Record all necessary data, ensuring accuracy and precision
- Generate all required reports and documents, including plots and maps
- Determine evidence of any previous boundaries via observation and research
- Examine all previous survey records for important/helpful i information for each job
- Remain in compliance with all legal requirements and company guidelines
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all parties involved
- Strive for excellence, representing the company well at all times
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or related field
- Valid, current surveyor’s license required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working as a licensed surveyor
- Strong computer skills, including experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Precise and detail oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Ability to work outdoors in sometimes physically demanding conditions
- Preferably applicant who resides in Lagos (mainland)
- Ability to lift and transport 25 lbs on a regular basis
- Capable of reading and comprehending schematics and blueprints
Deadline: 17th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV with their valid addresses and contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.