Chief Technical Officer (Telecom) Job at Total Secure Nigeria Limited
At Total Secure Nigeria we are very confident that we will become your preferred choice for security and defence products throughout Nigeria. Through our partnership with our sister company is the UK we feel we are in the perfect position to provide a definitive services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer (Telecom)
- The CTO shall be responsible for directing all network planning engineering and operations for the company and ensuring that the network evolution, performance, services and products are designed, implemented, provisioned and managed to meet quality and business objectives.
Experience & Education
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering Degree including a Masters’ Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Telecommunications Network Operations
- Minimum of 5 years’ strategic management experience
Key Competency Requirements
- Sound knowledge in site acquisition for Telecom infrastructure business/real estate.
- Preferably worked in telecom Industry site acquisition
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements
- Experience with the development and operations of transmission backbone fiber optic cable networks, possibly including submarine
- Experience deploying backbone network solutions using SDH, IP and MPLS Technologies
- Experienced manager with ability to recruit and grow middle level technical management
- Strong technical and network engineering and operations skills
- Proven experience of managing technology budgets against specific commercial objectives
- Ability to apply leadership and management skills as well as processes to ensure that business objectives are set, understood and met
- Ability to lead technology evolution of the company to address market opportunities
- Ability to present compelling business cases for capital investment
- Ability to deliver network features and enhancements on time and on budget
- Ability to effectively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff to achieve business objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Credentials and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail should be titled Application for position of “Chief Technical officer”.