Client Relationship Manager Job at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
- As a Client Relationship Executive, build positive and productive relationships with clients to promote business growth
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Prepare Proposals, respond to Tenders and Bids
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services and promotions.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Must have flare for sales.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Following up on progress of sales team.
- Liaising with internal departments/teams to ensure clientprojects and request are fulfilled effectively.
- Must have 3 years working experience as sales/client relationship with tracking record.
- Passionate towards sales/marketing
- Must have sales experience
- HND, BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field in Social and Management Sciences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build and maintain strong communication with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
Deadline: 6th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.