Paykobo.com is a leading e-commerce retailer that is into manufacturing, marketing and sales of data card and sales of wide ranges of technology products. Also, helps customers with sourcing technology requirements from all over the world. The company has served and is serving over 200million customers and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary (Legal Practitioner)
Job Type: Full time
- Assist in implementing the legal process of the company.
- Maintenance of the company’s statutory registers or books.
- Review, advise and implement draft contracts and other legal documents under the direction of legal attorneys and submits same for revision and approval.
- Establishes and maintains departmental/divisional files including contracts,prepares periodic and special purpose reports.
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made is communicated to the relevant bodies/individuals.
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment as well as taking appropriate action in conjunction with Management and company legal attorneys
- Advise and ensure the company on complying with the applicable rules and regulations
- Ensure proper the proper custody of the statutory and other books of the company
- Liaise with the HR department to monitor and review the administration of the company’s policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the legal dimension and activities of the company.
- Support the finance department with corporate information during statutory audits
- Provide legal advisory support to all functional managers and heads of department
- Deals with legal correspondence collate information needed for company secretariat function and produce executive management reports as required.
- Must have a Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB)
- Must be a legal practitioner
- Must have minimum of 1 year relevant working experience
- Must have good Communication and writing skills
- Must be a computer literate
- Should be confidential.
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Applied for as the subject of application.