Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Location: Port Hacourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- The QA/QC Manager will lead the quality assurance effort to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- She/he will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved
- Direct and coordinate Seflam SGL’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO 9001 systems and procedures.
- Compile quality control reports, create statistical process control metrics, manage nonconformity material discrepancy reports, and recommend continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare monthly summaries of quality issues for the Technical team for presentation to the senior management team.
- Ensure appropriate calibration of quality equipment.
- Design and implement Quality Plans for all parts to be integrated into CAD drawings.
- Communicate and share Seflam SGL quality philosophy to key personnel in the company.
- Keep senior management abreast of significant developments identified during quality control activities.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- ISO Internal Auditor Certification
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant quality management experience.
- Relevant experience of running quality training programs; Certified Trainer an asset.
- Communication, interpersonal, organizing, planning and numerical skills.
- Membership of a relevant professional body
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online