Current Job Vacancies at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC), 3rd May, 2019
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales
- The incumbent will also develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy, plans & campaigns. Design build and maintain our social media presence.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and research
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer etc
- Work with graphic teams and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing including writing and proofreading creative copy
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Identify and drive opportunities that continuously improve social media channels and digital marketing performance.
- Versatile creation and publishing of organic social media posts across all channels and develop the influencer marketing side of the Organizations social media platform.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and suggest content optimization
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organization to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing, Sales and Communications plan
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of search engine optimisation SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Deadline: 14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.