Rayuwa Farms Limited – We are a farm where you can get your right delighted natural and hygienic farm produce & products like; cat fish, poultry, GNC, SBC, OIL.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Preparation of Annual Budget and Implementation of Budget Control
- Ensure compliance with Rayuwa Farm’s financial management requirements
- Prepare accurate, timely financial reports/statements in accordance with our established schedule
- Follow up on prompt release of Rayuwa Farms Limitedfunds, once approved
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Manage the Company’s tax affairs
- Recommend cost reducing measures
- Ensure relevant account books, journals and records are maintained for Rayuwa Farm’s daily financial transactions
- Carryout monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements for company accounts
- Update and recording of asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries and analyse account information.
- Maintain general ledger, prepare trial balance and reconcile entries
- Prepare P&L’s by title to determine and evaluate the current profits associated with key series.
- Summarize financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Prepare sensitivity analyses based on a range of sales and production estimates, for both the short-term and long-term plans.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Protect the company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Review all inter-company transactions and invoices generated
- Support all internal and external audit processes to ensure compliance
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Supervise activities of accounting assistants and cashiers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support the process of compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements
- Prepare company amortization sensitivities to assist Senior Management in evaluating strategic business decisions
- Prepare financial reports for Board meetings
- Coordinate with various departments on the reporting of revenues, production, participation and residual costs through ultimate calculations, inventory, participation and residual analysis and net profit reporting.
- Generate monthly cashflow and variance analysis to track cost drivers
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Production/Manufacturing sector
- First degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or any other related discipline
- Proficiency in Quick Books Accounting Software
- Knowledge of ERP Rev. office software will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Microsoft word
- Knowledge of reports and accounting standard operating procedures
- Membership of any of the relevant Accounting bodies (ICAN, ANAN, etc) will be an added advantage
Deadline: 11th June, 2019.
Job Title: Production Assistant (Oil Mill Plant)
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Reports to the Factory Production Manager
Job Title: Internal Control and Compliance Officer
- Perform audits through the review of physical and electronic records, evaluate the level of compliance with established business control policies, processes, procedures, standards, laws and regulations in assigned functional areas/business units, identify control weaknesses or process improvement opportunities and initiate workable solutions.
- Document and file work papers and audit procedures performed. Track timely and effective corrective actions taken following audit recommendations.
- Maintain back up (physical and electronic) of all internal audit materials for easy retrieval and reference and monitor the document management process across the Company.
- Monitor and drive compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements across all business areas.
- Conduct monthly review of bank reconciliation statements for all existing bank accounts and monthly call over/review of transactions focusing on appropriate posting of transactions and ensuring compliance with statutory deductions.
- Investigate and report all alleged cases of fraud, waste, abuse and inefficiencies and make recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial actions.
- Participate in stock counts and follow through to ensure that store balances are reconciled to the general ledger; conduct physical verification of property, plant and equipment (PPE), and monitor the disposal of PPE as directed by the Management Board.
- Implement the internal audit strategic initiatives relating to key responsibilities.
- Carry out other responsibilities as may be required by the Farm Manager or Managing Director.
Deadline: 7th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.