Current Jobs at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited, 16th June, 2019
Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern private Multispecialty Hospital located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard of healthcare to patients within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Manager
- Manage all inventory, medical and non medical.
- Oversee the purchasing and logistics of materials and equipment.
- Manage staff teams in these units and streamline the processes to make more efficient.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management and have minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
- Managing budgets, developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Supervising staff.
- Minimum 5 years experience required. Some experience in an audit firm preferred.
- Qualifications: BSc. Accounting/ Financial Management or related field and fully qualified member of ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, ICTA, others.
Deadline: 19th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter in MS Word or PDF formats to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.