Current Jobs at RDK Consulting Services, 16th June, 2019
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lawyer/Legal Practitioner
- We are looking for a self motivated Legal Practitioner to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management.
- You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision of an attorney.
- Provide administrative support to lawyer and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Administratively support and attend trials
- Locate and develop case relevant information
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Prepare case briefs and summarize depositions, interrogatories and testimony.
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols, and court system
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office
- Computer literacy
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of case management software
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills
- Degree and other related qualification.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- BS/MS degree in Business Administration or any related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Job Title: Computer Technician
- We are looking for a qualified Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. You will be the one to ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.
- As a computer technician you must be well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality.
- The goal is to install and maintain high quality networks and computer systems.
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
- Proven experience as computer technician or similar role
- Experience with LAN/WAN networks
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication abilities
- Exceptional organizing and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Representative
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests that comes in to the company
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- ND/HND/BSc degree; additional qualifications will be a plus.
N40, 000 – N60, 000/month.
Deadline: 8th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.