SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HSE Technician (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12479
Location: Akpo, Rivers
Contract: Freelance contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Identify faults on HSE equipment; Carry out spot repairs on HSE equipment and rectify where applicable, for example fire extinguishers; life jackets; fire hydrants etc.
- Candidate should have sound HSE experience and knowledge of offshore installations and associated HSE equipment.
- Candidate should have at least one OEM certificate of competency for VIKINGS life jackets and DESAUTEL fire extinguishers
- Minimum level of experience required 6 years or more
- English (D-Full professional proficiency
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Coordinator, Methods & Field Operations (M/F)
Reference number: 2019-12477
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Temporary Work Contract:
Contractual Hours: Full time:
Contract Duration: 1 Year Renewable
- Represent ECP in all coordination activities between ECP and over TEPNG entities: review of planning & work progress, drilling program, Opersafe, DGS review, etc.
- Act as ECP focal point to transmit information needed by Field Operations entity: integrated planning, cost estimate, etc.
- Identify and resolve blocking points within ECP and those related to interfaces arising from other TEPNG entities for ECP activities (except for ECP Projects which have separate interface management process)
- Ensure the effectiveness of ECP and over TEPNG entities interface:
- Exchange of necessary information between the entities.
- Alignment of priorities.
- Balanced view of objective, capacity and constraints
- Review ECP planning/scheduling milestones in order to conform to ECP- over TEPNG entities interface information/agreement.
- Participate to ECP weekly meetings internal audit, project review, yearly objective meeting, organizational discussion, etc.
- Assist in resolving ECP internal issues: budget, SAP, engineering, material, construction presentation, constructability review, procedure, documentation, etc.
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Petroleum/Structural Engineering with a minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Petroleum Field Operations/Construction of Petroleum surface facilities in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge and hand-on experience on use planning application (Primavera/Microsoft Project) of Petroleum Maintenance Operations/Project activities is required.
- Knowledge of project management in the Oil & Gas is also essential.
- Study specialisation
- F-Engineering, manufacturing, construction
Minimum Level of Experience Required:
- 6 years or more.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply