Current Jobs for at Beacongate Limited, 23rd June, 2019
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Having basic knowledge of photography is needed to aid effective marketing of the services.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
- Write marketing messages for offline and online campaigns
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture.
- Setting marketing strategy in line with overall company strategy and objectives.
Key Performance Indicators
- Critical thinking: Ability to analyze situations or statements and determine their validity, is the foundation on which management professionals build their careers. Critical thinking breeds creative thinking which solves problems.
- Methodical approach to sales: Good customer service in establishing a relationship with the customer, good follow-through in answering customer questions and in post-transaction monitoring of the service delivery and account maintenance.
- Engagement- The first rule of being interesting is first to be interested in your audience. Delivering value-based content through the right channels. Engage the customer meaningfully and implementing repeatable process for success.
- Analytics – Measurement is a core component of determining marketing effectiveness. You must be equipped with reports on key attributes about the customer, channel, and offer to understand what works and what does not.
Barriers to Success
- Confusion between tactics and strategy: Everything is a strategy today. There are social media strategies, mobile marketing strategies, customer engagement strategies. These are tactics that should support business strategies.
- Positioning and Differentiation: the making of distinctions where there may or may not be differences helps makes the sale.
- Lack of Coordination: This takes the form of sales and marketing happily operating in their own distinct spheres and paying little attention to each other.
- Confusing the customer: with growing numbers of mechanisms to reach out to customers and prospects, there is a growth in ability to confuse them and lose them with mixed messages.
- Minimum of three years experience in marketing
- Passionate about marketing
- Must be a field person
- Enthusiastic and ready to drive the business
- Must be a people person with excellent communication skills
- Must be target oriented
- Critical and Forward Thinking
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under
- pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
Job Title: Qualified Nurse/Experienced Midwife
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Nursing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Perform basic operations
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Medical Director or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Located within Ikeja axis.
- Perform basic operations such as hernia, appendectomy and the likes.
- Minimum of five years experience
- Medical Degree
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
- Process laboratory tests that doctors count on to correctly diagnose and treat patients.
- Identify abnormal blood cells, detect cancerous tumors, perform cultures and identify bacteria and viruses, and assure safe transfusion of blood products.
- Monitor testing quality and support staff in general lab operations.
- Blood bank technology (immunohematology)
- Clinical chemistry technology
- Molecular biology
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.