CIG Motors Co. Limited has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Limited (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Manager
- The incumbent is responsible for the effective and efficient administration of the legal compliance framework and standards of the company which includes monitoring and enforcing compliance with the required regulations/legislations/statutory and other legal contractual obligations.
- The successful candidate will represent the company at arbitration and mediation panels pursuant to alternative dispute resolution requirement. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory development and trends which apply to business area.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law;
- Minimum 8 years’ experience;
- In-depth knowledge of the Industry’s standards and regulations;
- Extensive experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts;
- Be organized and have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Info@cigmotors.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.