Current Jobs In A Renowned Luxury Clothing Brand
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leader in premium luxury clothing brand with Outlets across major cities in Nigeria needs a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Account
- We are looking for candidate oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. You will be responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and acting to prevent problems
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in financial management software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA or other relevant qualification is a plus, finance or relevant field;
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- Our client, needs a Regional Sales Manager who will lead and manage the business, entrusted with the overall direct management of the store team to ensure customers receive a premium experience.
- Creating regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Supporting Store Managers with day-to-day store operation
- Evaluating store and individual performances
- Report on regional sales results
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople
- Prepare and review the annual budget for the area of responsibility
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 5 years Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager, Area Manager in a RETAIL INDUSTRY
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Understanding of store operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Results Driven
- Sales Planning and Managing Profitability
- Territory Management
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- B.Sc Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
- Availability to work retail store schedule – Monday to Saturday.
Job Title: Pattern Maker
- We are looking for candidate who wills Provides exceptional service and assists in supporting the company mission in the delivery of exceptional services to its highly esteemed customers.
- Compute dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering stretching of material.
- Create a master pattern for each size within a range of garment sizes, using charts, drafting instruments, computers, and/or grading devices.
- Create a paper pattern from which to mass-produce a design concept.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Discuss design specifications with designers, and convert their original models of garments into patterns of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features, using computers or drafting instruments.
- Draw outlines of pattern parts by adapting or copying existing patterns, or by drafting new patterns.
- Examine sketches, sample articles, and design specifications to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Position and cut out master or sample patterns, using scissors and knives, or print out copies of patterns, using computers.
- Trace outlines of paper onto cardboard patterns, and cut patterns into parts to make templates.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Minimum of 3years Proven experience in a Fashion Retail industry
- Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Active Listener
- Visualization Skills
- Communication Skills
- Must be able arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed CV in MS word version to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.