Current Vacancies at Longbridge Technologies Limited, June, 2019
At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing and supervising their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather relevant data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Trains social media team members.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
Job Title: IT Technical / Pre-Sales Analyst
- Provide project support in regards to writing and maintaining validation and supporting documentation.
- Work with clients to document project requirements.
- Ensure appropriate support on existing technical tools and solutions deployed across different functional areas.
- Provide Technical / Business Proposal Writing and Editing support for project management, documentation, Facilitation and Consultation.
- Assist Solutions Architects to produce detailed specifications for new solutions or modifications to existing solutions.
- Liaise with internal and external clients to gather and document project requirements.
- Ensure quality procedures.
- Respond to bids in terms of RFQ / RFP.
- Perform periodic reviews of existing solutions, in accordance with stipulated requirements.
- Write, maintain and document scripts as needed in support of applications and solutions development.
- Coordinate and review / edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Assist in testing and validation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems, including unit testing and formal Test Plan execution.
- Prepare training manuals, user guides and other supporting documentation for users.
- Author training material, including outlines, presentations, handouts, tests and exercises.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
Deadline: 1st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.