Mobihealth is an innovative telemedicine and healthcare service platform, whose aim is to revolutionize access to healthcare services in developing countries. We are a One-stop portal that provides millions of people in Africa timely access to medical experts worldwide via video consultations from the comfort of their home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Programme Officer
- The Chief Program Officer will have required EMR/Telemedicine expertise to develop digital strategies and requirements for Mobihealth.
- The Chief Programme Office works in the team and gives support in creating and implementing digital solutions, carry out the necessary testing and advise on best practices and work on scalability strategies.
- Location: flexible/Mobile
- Develop strategies to support the implementation and expansion of Mobihealth programs across the network
- Support the team with daily operational tasks, including but not limited to physician management, and telemedicine platform development.
- Review and improve workflows. Work closely with the IT team to advise on processes and best practise adoption
- Develop Test Scripts, for the required workflows and use cases.
- Carry out testing of the platform, log issues and bug and ensure that the developers are resolving issues.
- Develop telemedicine workflows, products, and standards of work to ensure high compliance
- Training physicians and customers in telemedicine. Create documents for physician training.
- Support partner implementation(s) and oversee the integration with third parties.
- Develop performance improvement goals and strategies for telemedicine service
- Work closely with key clinical personnel to strengthen the relationship with MHI
- The primary point of contact for routine communications and resolution of issues that may arise during the development process.
- Coordinate clinical and operational reviews designed to improve the service delivery of care; communication (internally and externally); resolving issues and fostering collaboration.
- Develop and report monthly metrics (quality and utilization)
- Develop effective relationships and collaborate with network leaders, physician leaders, and Partners.
- Identify and recommend potential strategic partner relationships for service lines
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry in a leadership role.
- A minimum of two years of operational/managerial experience in healthcare/hospital administration with good knowledge of clinical processes
- Minimum bachelors degree in Business or Healthcare related field
- Experience or familiarity in telemedicine or EMR (Electronic Medical Record) design.
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- The Chief Technology Officer will be in charge of all company technology and technological resources. The candidate will also be responsible for strategies, and plans for the growth of the technical team. The technical lead will supervise teams of developers and lead technical integrations with third parties.
- Develop system, servers and quality assurance processes to improve all technological issues in the company.
- Location Flexible, Mobile
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field; Masters degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline is desirable.
- 6 – 8years experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field; minimum of three years in anagement or leadership role.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of AWS, Azure and other platforms.
- Knowledge of Analytical tools
- Familiarity with Jawa scripting, configuration management and deployment.
- Familiarity with Web Application Deploy Process and software development experience (RESTful APIs).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.