E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures within the company
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning and sometimes delivering training – including inductions for new staff;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing/Updating staff handbooks;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Prospective applicants should possess the following:
- Ability to work productively under pressure
- The ability to analyse, interpret and explain situations effectively
- Integrity and approach-ability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary;
- The ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner;
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies;
- Potential to handle a leadership role.
- Ability to work productively without supervision
- Business awareness and management skills;
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- IT and numeracy skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’;
- The ideal candidates should have a minimum of second class lower division from a higher institution, with a minimum of 1 year working experience in managing people within a corporate environment.
Deadline: 20th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.